Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Into the Archives-5

 4/1/2011

Yesterday was very busy and the computer was dead half the day so I didn't get around to the Thursday post so here it is a day late.
In 2006 we were sitting in our doctors office when a lady walked in with a small pet carrier. We came to find out that there was a baby squirrel in it. Then she let us (Me, KEW & GRW) hold it. It was the cutest little thing! Anyway, she told us that she worked with the local nature center and helped raise orphan squirrels.
(More Pictures)
Since then I have started volunteering at the Lakeside Nature Center and now I have held (baby) squirrels, rabbits, snakes etc. I have done a few posts on our family blog about my experiences there:
LNC 1
LNC 2
LNC 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!