Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Into the Archives-1

I have decided to do an "Into the Archives Thursday". Random day I know. But I couldn't wait and there really was no point in waiting. So, every Thursday I will post a picture (or possibly a movie if I'm feeling like it) from my past. It has to be at least 2 years old...but the older the better right? I will also explain the picture in detail to the bet of my abilities.

 3/32011

Today I have picked a picture of a few of my Webster cousins...and Grandpa. I believe it was taken sometime in 2002. We were visiting our Grandparents in Ohio. Here we are in the living room...posing for a picture I suppose. Though its slightly comical.
  From top to bottom: my cousin Kyle, me and my cousin Ashli. And over in the corner is Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!