Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Into the Archives 35~Airport Family Reunion


10/27/2011
Here are lots of people sitting in the airport.
They happen to be aunts, uncles, cousins etc from my moms side.
This picture was a particular tricky one to find information about. I think I might have a very vague memory about being there but who knows. After emailing a few of the people in this picture, aunt Kari was the one that remembered the details. This is what uncle Allen sent in response:

"Well Kari has a memory of steel…

She remembers this was in February just before Valentine’s Day. Carol was flying to or from California and had a brief layover in SLC. Since there wasn’t enough time to go to Nanna’s house for a visit, we all came to the airport and had a brief reunion. We had the great BK meal for the party.

You can tell it was pre 911 since we are at the gate."

I thought that last part was a pretty funny observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!