Search This Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Birthday Sushi Tradition

For a few years now, my parents and I, sometimes along with another friend, went to a Japanese Steak House for my birthday. I haven't really had a birthday party since I was maybe 11 or 12 either. So to change things up, I decided to have a little birthday party where we made sushi.

 To get ready, my mom and I, along with the Hales, went to the Asian supermarket. We found some strange and fun stuff there.

 Then we went to my house to start chopping veggies.
 KEW started the grill and accidentally burnt a couple grill tools.
 My friends showed up and we made sushi. Simple as that.
  My dad even bought me caviar!

 
While a few friends were waiting for rides, we went up to KEW's room to explore. Who'd have guessed it would be that interesting?
Anyway, it was a great super 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!