Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Into the Archives-19

7/7/2011

Next week is TPWs birthday so I figured I would talk about his baby blessing. 
(See I told you I'd choose a happy story this week.)
The top picture is of us with Nana and Scott in our living room. The bottom is of us at church before the blessing. I guess from the timestamps on the pictures the blessing was over a month after he was born. My memories from that age are still a little fuzzy so I don't remember much. But I know I was still wishing for a sister. Little did I know only a few short years later...
But I'll talk about her another time. TPW is a creative little squirt. Well OK he's not so little any more since he's almost 6. (About the age KEW is in these pictures.) But he loves all things cutting/pasting/taping and all that great stuff. Its a very usual occurrence to find the table covered in scraps of paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!