Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Into the Archives 45-New Year 2000

1/5/2012
Happy New Year 2000 from Chicago! Yes, that is how my family and I rang in the new year and century. We were there with dad who was working on a Michael Moschen show (Michael is a juggler).
 Even little KEW, who wasn't quite 1 yet, stayed up until midnight.
I remember very small snippets from this trip. I remember walking passed beautiful shop windows in down town at night. I think I remember the hotel but I could be mixing it up with other memories from when I spent a lot of time in hotels as a young girl.
We stayed in a big, fancy hotel!

I don't think I quite realized why this new year was so special but I still understood it was important for some reason. Now thinking back it was actually really quite amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!