Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Timeline-2011

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here is a (not so) quick but quickest overview of my 2011. If you want to know it all, just read my entire blog. Good luck!

February 11th: (which happens to be my brothers birthday) was when I started this blog! A very important event I'd say.

March 19: (no post) Stake Cinderella Ball



March 3rd: The beginning of Into the Archives. Over there under "Labels" is a tag called ITA. Click on that.
April 11th: I got the ultimate haircut of the decade! Actually I'm serious. I might not get my hair cut that short for at least 10 years. It could happen though. I'll have to see...

Mid-Mayish: I got my goodreads account. Yup that was a great idea! I'd sugest you get one if you haven't already.

May: Passed my first year of early morning seminary. Well OK maybe I did more then just pass seeing as I got the Stake Presidents award and all.

February-March-April-May: I LOVED track yet again! (That's 3 years of running yo!)

May 23rd: I turned 15.

Very end of May: Track awards ceremony.
June 10 & 11th: Stake YW 4th year high adventure-thingy.

June 20-24th: I rocked Stake YW girls camp as a 4th year...without a voice the entire time. More info if you read that post.

June 29: (no post) I went to the local amusement park for the first time (never having been on a roller coaster) and seriously had a blast! I had no idea how my body would react to roller coasters because my dad loves then and my mom doesn't so there was a 50/50 chance whether I'd survive through the day. Well...it stayed 50/50. I was feeling sick over half the time but I couldn't help it! I LOVED the big rides! My favorite was the Patriot. A crazy loop-de-loop-really-fast ride.

My least favorite? The Boomerang. After just once I was really sick and it happened to be right before lunch...which I didn't eat. After an hour of groaning and laying on a bench I got up and ate 2 cups of ice cream and was magically better! Who would have guessed?
During a break we had fun with everyone's phones:
 When it got dark it was almost better than day light! The place looked like Christmas in June.
We were seriously there all day. About 10am-10pm. Turns out that is about the right time. Sick enough to want to go home but still satisfied that I had gone on all the rides I wanted to.

July 7-9th: Rode on school buses. AKA had a nice stake youth conference.
August 5-6th: Partied in Nauvoo with my "other ward".
August 9: (No post) Stake Seminary kickoff. (Seminary already?) We didn't do much but play on the playground...which turned out to be really fun!
October 13th: I started a blog that I post on daily. Mostly videos...but a few other things too. helloyoutube.blogspot.com


October 31: (no post) Seminary Halloween costume party. Everyone dressed up as someone or something from the Old testament. A few of them were a little stretched...



December 27: I got my YW Recognition Award


December 25: Christmas Day
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
2012 is going to be awesome! (unless we all die of course :D )

2 comments:

  1. nice. love these posts. i find it interesting that some of your highlights weren't even blogged about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah most of the un-blogged events were because it was too late before I got the pictures so I felt weird posting about it a month or two later so I just saved it to the end of the year. Or with the Worlds of Fun, I didn't think it would be interesting but then realized it might be!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!