Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Yeti Took Over

And...this picture pretty much sums up my Christmas!
 Well at least the presents...

Hope you had a great Christmas! I sure did. Well you've already seen (a couple posts ago) I was festive enough for church. If you would like to see how my day went just visit the family blog. But now, I will explain the above picture.

First the hat.
I was at a friends house about a month ago and fell in love with her sock monkey hat. I asked if I could borrow it for a week but she said no. So I borrowed her little sisters panda hat instead. (I promise, I did ask her sister and she said yes) I totally wore it the whole week and then gave it back mourningly. Then I asked Santa for a cool hat like that one. He asked me where to get it (since I guess they don't make them in the N. Pole) and so I looked up "Wool Pilot Animal Caps" on the internet. Bingo! I found the hat I wanted right away. Not a dog or an owl or even a moose. Nope! I needed a Yeti hat (though the cookie monster hat came in second...) Mr. Yeti and I have been inseparable since Sunday. No really. I'm serious! I've taken it off to take showers and during prayers. That's pretty much it.
(Now my YW president is threatening to pierce it's horns and give it bright pink earrings....ick!)


And then there is the iPod touch.
I didn't really get it on Christmas day and it wasn't exactly a Christmas present in the normal way. Christmas money from the grandparents does come in handy though. So I got an mp3 player but I decided to sell it (since I already have an mp3 player anyway) so I could use that money, my Christmas money and some of my own savings to buy an iPod that I knew I would use more. So I'd say it's a Christmas present from a few different people and I'm pretty happy with it.


1 comment:

I love comments!