Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Newspaper/Magazine Thingy

I am currently in a High school writing class with 36 other kids. As a class project, we split up into 4 or 5 teams and each team was in charge of making a "newspaper". As a team, we decided on what we wanted to write about and who would be the "publisher" to put it all together. I immediately volunteered to be the publisher before we had even decided what the paper was going to be about. Fortunately it didn't take us long to decide. Everyone quickly agreed that we should spotlight our city. 
So after only two short weeks, this is what my team and I created. Because I was the publisher, it was not necessary for me to write an entire article but I decided to add my little fun-facts I found about KC throughout the project and, in the end, it turned out to look more like a magazine than a newspaper. 

Here is the PDF so you can see our masterpiece. Enjoy!
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwzRTLK863HrNmVkZmQ5NDctYTEzMy00OTA3LTgzNzItOGFiYjM3YzM5ZGMx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!