Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

New Photography

As some of you know I have been doing nature photography for a while now. In fact I have a (unfinished) website for hopefully and eventually selling some of the photos: BeautyOfTheEarthPhotos.com But over the last year I have crossed over to some human interaction too. It's still slightly out of my comfort zone but I am finding fun it in a new way. If you can't see the slideshow above, click here: https://picasaweb.google.com/100916094605592356933/KQuinPhotography?authuser=0&feat=directlink I am doing a bit of hair bow modeling photography for DaisyRibbons.com so that is the main reason I started trying this stuff. Having a photo shoot with my little sister is a fun adventure! Although its been a few months since I took them (you know, back when it was warm...), I figured now was as good a time to show them off as any. I also threw some of my other favorite people photography just for good measure.

2 comments:

I love comments!