Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Into the Archives 41-Crazy Hair Day

12/8/2011

 If you woke up today and thought your hair was bad...think again.
Here, on a regular day in 2009, my siblings and I have some fun with our friend coming up with some awesome hair styles to show off. Why? Who knows. We were probably bored.

So what's the secret to my style? A plastic cup. Basically all you do is put a plastic/Styrofoam/paper cup on top of your head and pull your hair up around it and tie it off with a rubber band! Sometimes it takes a bit of finessing but it is worth it. Also, if you have short hair...I'm sorry! Use a mini cup? If it's too short to even do that I'm out of ideas. But don't feel too bad...I can't do it right now ether (with a full sized cup). My hair isn't even to my shoulders yet.

And lastly, where in the world did I get the idea? Girls camp of course! My first year in fact. An innocent 12 year old realizes quite quickly how crazy people really can be when she shows up at girls camp and is surrounded by it for a week. Trust me. I know. I'm one of them now! Mwahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!