Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sushi is All I Really Need

So last Monday was my birthday. Nothing special. I went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner. That was delicious. And that's pretty much it because that is what will satisfy me. Just give me some sushi and I'll be good!
But there was one present that you should see. OK two. We'll start with the candy. My stake YW president gave me this adorable "chocolate shake".

And then there was the new camera from my parents that they got off of Craig's List. Didn't see that one coming. Its a 2003 Canon ESO Rebel. Unfortunately its been having some problems. First the CF card reader in the camera was having issues. Dad ended up opening it up and thankfully fixing it and successfully putting it back together. After that some of the buttons stopped working. We are thinking its because something in the camera came loose when it was taken apart. It still works and I can take pictures but there are some settings that I can't use. But its all good. My dad said he could open it up again sometime and see what he can do. Till then I can figure out how to do other things!

2 comments:

  1. cool! i have a rebel too. love it. hopefully you can get it working 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that problem fixed itself! But now the camera freezes up a lot. I guess it's just what comes with an old camera!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!