Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Into the Archives-11

5/13/2011
Well blogger was down most of the day yesterday so here is the post that I would have posted.

There is this plastic horse at one of our local grocery stores. And oh my goodness it rocks back and forth. Every kid has to ride it! Once an employee gave us each a token to make it work. 
Anyway this picture was from 2005. I am helping TPW who was only 4 or 5 months old do his ride.

Oh yeah and about a year ago TPW was asking if he could ride it. Mom said no. He kept asking and he ended up getting onto the horse to make his point. I went over to show him that unless you put a quarter into the slot of the box next to the horse it wont work. Then I pressed the button. And it started. Oops. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!