Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Into the Archives-10

 5/5/2011

Today I am doing something kind of different. I'm not actually in the picture. It's a paper version of me is!
 In 2007 I did a project based on the book Flat Stanly. I made my own flat self and sent "myself" to Chile where my Uncle, Aunt and cousins (used to) live. They took "me" on a tour of their city. Here I am eying some sea food!
I have a bunch of extra pictures today!


P.S. Happy Cinco De Mayo! Hope you're eating good Mexican food today.

2 comments:

  1. nice. i like all the pics in the picasa. my fav is the one on the bench with laura.
    did you know most people in mexico don't celebrate cinco de mayo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah my dad told me that. I was like "Wow. We're messed up. Celebrating another county's holiday that they don't even celebrate!" So funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!