Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Temple Celebration Choir & Orchestra Rehearsals

As I have mentioned before, I am in the specialty youth choir of 250 teens for the Temple Celebration that is coming up on Saturday. The excitement is almost to the unbearable point! The last two Sunday evenings (4/22 & 29) has been the official choir rehearsals along with the orchestra. Oh yeah, I am in love with the orchestra! Especially during the song Arise. It sounds so amazing (even if they do mess up from time to time) that I just want to cry and laugh and dance all at the same time. Forget about singing, I just want to listen to them! Can you tell I'm a little new to this whole singing with the orchestra thing? Yeah, so, anyway...
At the last rehearsal, I recorded most of the songs we are singing and put them all together in this YT video. Fair warning: besides the fact that we don't sound quite as perfect as we would like too, these recordings were recorded on my iPod and because I'm sitting in the alto section, the alto part is most dominant. So ignore the imperfections and enjoy the music of 300 really happy youth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!