Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

MoPro

MoPro (Mormon Prom) is common in some places but it was just this year that one happened here for the first time. I don't have much to say about it so I'm mostly making this post to post the pictures.
The dance was DJed by a boy band named "Prince Ivan" that hailed from Branson. They also put on a short concert half way through which I didn't love (boy bands and screaming girls aren't my thing). Thankfully, there were other rooms with activities like silly pictures (as seen below) and a mock "Dating Game" which I went and watched because a few of my friends participated in it. The building was decorated nicely to go with the theme "Time After Time", meaning it was a decades themed dance. Yes, I did dress in a formal, which my mom helped me make modest by finding a shirt that actually matched surprisingly well. And yes, I had a date (although we didn't go to dinner or do the corsage/boutineer thing). Yeah, bet you didn't see either of those coming. So, here are some pictures. Yay!






1 comment:

  1. yeah! great dress, great hair, and a date! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!