Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Into The Archives 48-The Farm

I've had this one friend who has been near and dear to me since we were about 6. As young kids, we spent a lot of time together (I can guarantee there will be plenty more posts about her). Some of my treasured memories are the handful of times when I went with her and her family to visit their grandparents farm.

They were always busy and fun days with tractor rides, feeding the cows, driving the riding lawn mowers and harvesting veggies like big sweet potatoes from the garden.
We would almost always stay the night so we had plenty of time for fun. When we got tired of being outside, we would play in the basement where there were lots of toys. Once we made a carnival with games and even a ride (aka, a mattress down the stairs).

Unfortunately, I don't remember quite as many details as I'd like. Just wispy memories. Take note children, write in your journal.


2 comments:

  1. WOAH. That sweet potato is massive. It's almost funny how big it is.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!