Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Into the Archives 50-KC Temple

50 ITAs! In honor of the big round number, I want to make a special post.

I remember that day on October 4th, 2008, when I heard cheering from my living room. General Conference had obviously started but no one had told me. When I heard cheering I knew that could mean only one thing.  I ran out to the living room and sure enough, we were getting a temple in KC.

On May 8th, 2010, ground was broken for the Kansas City Missouri Temple. May 5th, 2012, I participated in the cultural celebration the day before the temple was dedicated. I made plenty of posts about the temple open house and celebration (see them all here and here) but I want to highlight some of my favorite pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!