Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mini Stories From My iPod-March

A little late but..the latest edition from my iPod:
First of all: I got the app Instagram. If you have an Apple or Android you should totally get it! Its a photo editing and sharing app/account. It has kind of become my instant blogging with my life being busier. Check out my profile here:

Many of my pictures will be edited by IG.

 Domino day at the library!
 Rock and Mineral show at the KCI expo center. There were gems, minerals, fossils and rocks everywhere. Although I didn't buy anything, it was very interesting!

 We got to go to the special sneak peek of the exhibit "Science on a Sphere" at Science City. There are many locations world wide where you can find similar exhibits. If you live near one (you can find a list of locations on the website) be sure to check it out!
 For YW one Sunday, sister Beatty made us these "emergency" purses to go with the lesson. It was based off of the story of The Lost Purse as told my Elder Cook.
My little sister being cute as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!