Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

MoPro 2015

I originally wasn't planning on it, but I decided to go to Mormon Prom this year. My "girly mentor", Meagan, helped me get ready. She went dress shopping with me and did my hair and makeup. I found my dress for $25 at a resale boutique and my mom put some sleeves on it. My mom also made a boutineer (3, actually) for my date, Henry.
 When we were ready, Henry's mom and sister came to take our pictures.
We went to a Venezuelan restaurant, El Porton, for dinner and then went to the dance. It was held in Old Shawnee Town Hall which was a refreshing change form the usual church gym. We didn't stay too late because we had our last track meet the next day but it was an enjoyable evening nonetheless. Sometimes dressing up can be fun. Sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we went. That was an awesome night. My pretty little boutonnieres are fading away, but the memory lives on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't seem to affect our races anyway. It was a good decision.

      Delete

I love comments!