Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mondays Song-Sippin' Cider

 This is a very very popular song at camp. 
Truthfully it drives me crazy but its a classic no one should miss out on.

Sippin' Cider
(Sung to: "I Met a Bear")

    **Group 1 (group 2 echos)
The cutest boy, (The cutest boy)
I ever saw, (I ever saw)
Was sippin' ci--, (Was sippin' ci--)
der through a straw. (der through a straw)
   ***All together now
The cutest boy I ever saw,
Was sippin cider through a straw.

   ***Continue above pattern for whole song

I asked him if, (echo) He'd show me how, (echo)
To sip that ci--- (echo) der through a straw. (echo)
I asked him if he'd show me how,
To sip that ci-der through a straw.

He said of course, He'd show me how,
To sip that ci---, der through a straw.
He said of couse he'd show me how,
To sip that ci-der through a straw.

First cheek to cheek, then jaw to jaw,
We sipped that ci--, der through a straw.
First cheek to cheek then jaw to jaw,
We sipped that ci-der through a straw.


Then all at once, that darn thing slipped,
And we were si--, pping lip to lip.
Then all at once that darn thing slipped,
And we were sipping lip to lip.


That's how I got, My mother-in-law.
And 49 kids, That call me Ma.
That's how I got my mother-in-law.
And 49 kids that call me Ma.


The moral of, This story is,
Don't sip that ci--, der through a straw.
The moral of this story is,
Don't sip that ci-der through a straw.
DRINK ROOT BEER!!

Its better if you have someone to echo you but this was the best recording I found:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!