Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesdays Song-I'm a Nut

I'm a Nut!

I'm a little acorn round,
lying on the cold, cold ground
Everybody steps on me,
that is why I'm cracked you see.

 (*Chorus*) 
I'm a nut! (click click) I'm a nut! (click click)
I'm a nut! I'm a nut! I'm a nut! (click click)
I can sing and I can dance
I wear ruffles on my
whoops! boys, take another guess,
I wear ruffles on my dress

Chorus
Called myself on the telephone,
Just to see if I was home
Asked myself out on a date,
picked me up at half past eight

Chorus

Took myself to the picture show,
Sat myself on the very first row.
Put my arms around my waist,
got so fresh I slapped my face.

Chorus
Bought some roses at the store.
Told myself I wanted more.
That's why I broke up with me.
Now I am a nut that's free!

Chorus

Gee, I miss me all the time.
Wonder if I'm doing fine.
Maybe I'll stop by to see
If I have a chance with me.

Chorus

Well this is the short version. For some reason the whole version doesn't seem to be out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!